Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jessica Simpson is “positive” about postpartum weight loss



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

via glooce


 

Fashion Star mentor Jessica Simpson opens up about shedding the postpartum pounds, admitting she’s not a supermodel and is not dropping the baby weight as quickly as other A-list moms.


The new mom, who has shed most of the 70 pounds she put on during her pregnancy, covers the latest edition of Us Weekly and says, “I feel positive about how I’ve done so far and really good about the goals I have set.”


Since welcoming her first child – 9-pound, 13-ounce daughter Maxwell Drew on May 1 with fiancé Eric Johnson - the fashion designer-singer has been working on losing the baby weight.


“I really have to separate myself from the world’s expectations and really just be healthy with myself,” she shares. “I’m not a supermodel. My body is not bouncing back like a supermodel. I’m just your everyday woman.”


Jessica has been meeting weekly with a tight-knit group that includes her mother and friends, as they focus on weight loss and living healthy.


Jessica’s trainer Harley Pasternak says he’s “never seen as consistent a weight loss” effort in 20 years on the job.


“Jessica’s right where she needs to be,” he said. “She’s very brave to do this in a healthy, more realistic way.”

Source 2




No comments:

Post a Comment