Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Kardashian cover Comopolitan Uk Dec 2012 + Interview



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

via glooce

 





Fresh from being awarded the ‘Ultimate Confidence Queens’ at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards 2012, the Kardashian sisters speak exclusively to British Cosmopolitan about how they remain confident despite living their lives under the microscope.

How do the sisters stay positive when people criticize them? 


Khloé: “It isn’t easy. My weight fluctuates, like any normal girl, and I have times when I feel insecure. So if I come under scrutiny at one of those times, then I might get really down on myself. But the next day, I might be like, ‘Oh, f**k off, I’m so much better than that.’ I have moments of weakness, but mostly I brush the criticism off… Who cares if I’m not a size zero? I don’t want to be. 
I love my body; I’m healthy, I work out. But I also enjoy life… the more scrutiny I am under, the more confident I become. I am who I am. I can’t do anything about it, and I love who I am.”

Collapse )


What does confidence mean to the girls?


Kim: “It’s amazing. I want to teach my future daughters – and Penelope [Kourtney’s four-month-old] – that confidence is everything. I don’t mean cockiness; just being sure of yourself.”

Kourtney: “It is. I always remember high school and think, ‘If only I had the confidence back then that I have now.’”


Who do they turn to for a confidence boost?


Kim: “… My boyfriend [Kanye West]. He’s great at boosting my confidence. He gives me compliments in every way possible.”


Whose confidence do they admire?


Kourtney: “I think our sister Kylie [16] has such confidence; it’s just amazing.”


Kim: “She’s such an old soul. I’ve been going to her for relationship advice for years. She has always steered me in the right direction since she was about 12. She would be like, ‘OK, do not call him.’” 


Kourtney: “I admire Rihanna and Victoria Beckham. They always look so confident.”


What are their style tips for confidence? 


Khloé: “I like a bright lip. Even if you have no other makeup on, it makes you look chic and ‘done’. And my hair down, messy and long.”


Kourtney: “I like putting my hair up into a little bun – that always makes me feel put together. I also spray my face with rose water. It makes me feel clean and fresh, even if I’m sweaty and gross.”

Kim: “Big sunglasses. You can have no makeup on, but a cute outfit that just looks effortless, then put on some big shades and you’re good to go.”


Does being compared affect their sisterly relationship?

Kourtney“I truly want the best for my sisters from the bottom of my heart. When they feel pain, I feel pain. Their struggles are my struggles. And their joy is my joy. Nothing anyone says can change that. Every person is different. That’s what makes the world go round.”


The Kardashian sisters won the Ultimate Confidence Queens Award at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Awards 2012 with VO5 on 30th October.


The award has been celebrated by featuring the Kardashians on the cover of the December issue of British Cosmopolitan. The December issue is on sale on 8th November and the Kardashians feature as one of two covers.



source 2




    No comments:

    Post a Comment