Monday, December 17, 2012

Gwen Stefani dazzles on The cover of VOGUE Usa Jan 2013



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

via glooce

 






Stefani talks about balancing her solo career and balancing work with motherhood. 'I did my first solo record and went on tour while I was pregnant.

'I would want to throw up during certain songs. Certain outfits would make me sick. It was torture. I toured until I was four and a half months pregnant, showing,'
 she said.

The singer added: 'I came home and had Kingston, and when he was eight months old, I went back on the road.

'I nursed him for fourteen months, so I would literally do my hair and makeup, go back to the bus, nurse him, put him down, and walk out onstage. And I did that for 100 shows.'
 

While taking a break from music, she has been raising her boys Kingston, six, and Zuma, four, along with building up her L.A.M.B. fashion brand.

Although the California native admits, she stopped designing for L.A.M.B. after Kingston entered kindergarten and a woman named Paula Bradley took over.

Source 2



No comments:

Post a Comment