Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blake Lively Covers ALLURE magazine



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

Via Glooce



First came love, then came marriage. Now, Blake Lively needs to pick up a baby carriage or two – or a few dozen. 

"I've always wanted a big family. Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could," the actress, 25, tells the October issue of Allure, in an interview held before her hush-hush wedding to Ryan Reynolds.

Lively positively glows in the accompanying photos, and no wonder. The Gossip Girl actress is in demand in Hollywood, and she's in love. 

"Right now, I'm so peaceful," she says. "I've never been happier in my life. It's the choice that you have to wake up every day and say, 'There's no reason today can't be the best day of my life.' "

That means being open to experiences, and not getting caught up in typical Hollywood obsessions – like compulsively managing one's weight. 

"I obviously have plenty of imperfections on my body," she says, "but I'd rather have a little bit of cellulite and go do a food trip and try every ice cream place in the South."



Source
Source 2

No comments:

Post a Comment